Sunday, March 8, 2015

Journal up-date March 8 2015


I was just working on a little workshop syllabus for a student organized after-school art club who has invited me to teach this spring at Warren Wilson College NC.

But I've suddenly had to jump my performance art syllabus ideas up a notch or two! 
I have been asked to put in a proposal for a one-semester Community Teacher position with the art department there at WWC - This would be for a whole semester next year.

So I used the same outline, goals & objectives as I already had for the art club students (which are included in my MCP503 outline)
& just spent the day putting together this document as a sample lesson plan schedule .... 


https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4cHBYnXHpXzdGJGZjF2SDk3RkU/view?usp=sharing




No comments:

Post a Comment