Saturday, March 14, 2015

Progress Up-date / Process Report - March 15 2015

My main focus over the past month has been that of research.
This has been conducted by reading books and articles and viewing videos.
I have compiled a Research Report which is posted on my blog here:
http://transartcebtransart.blogspot.com/2015/03/reading-research-report-march-11.html

I have completed a rough draft of my MCP503 Research Paper, which is posted on my blog here:
http://transartcebtransart.blogspot.com/2015/03/mcp503-rough-draft.html

Starting at the end of March, I will be conducting a workshop series with a group of art students at Warren Wilson College (a private liberal arts school in Western North Carolina). We will be meeting once a week for two hours, the course will be six weeks long. The course will also be extended to online participation. The focus will be on the creation of artistic performance work in relation to the theme of "Place, Space, Site: real and virtual".

No comments:

Post a Comment